OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Sunday, October 23, 2005

:: Still Alive ::

Hello World..

Here I am, alive and kicking (in the air).. Sorry for the late late delay..

This hasn't been a very good weekend for myself, nothing is going the right way..
What I meant was I didn't go thru my normal regular schedule for the past two weeks.. partly due to the event I'm handling.. and also I've been (some are not voluntarily) adding more and more activities to my life..
  • Insurance - Yeah.. this has accomodate my Monday evening as I've been going to their talks and am gonna take the Insurance license this coming Monday 24th
  • MLM - Yup.. you've guessed it.. Multi-Level-Marketing.. Pyramid scheme thingy.. Been looking for suitable candidates to join me and make more monies.. Dun ask why, I myself has been sucked into it.. hope it works.. anyone interested in making 100k within 6 months?
But coming back to my work,

Firstly.. my boss has let go most of the duties on the upcoming event to my hand. Just like last Monday, I have to do presentation to the board of directors of BAT (it's quite unnerving for me! they're like the God in my organization, imagine this.. they're on top of the food-chain for 2000++ employees)

Secondly.. we have some new MO (Modus Operandi) on our database aquisition programme.. it seems that we need more work in getting newbies into the database. Thus, I've been spending more time hanging out wif this new bunch of young chaps from Subang. Very nice people indeed.. to add some sugar in it, I have broken my own record in conversion rate for this cycle (1 cycle is 8 weeks)..

Back to my life:-

  • I've not been goin to gym for approximately 10days in a row.. gawd.. i feel like tofu now. On top of that, I think I'll quit Fitness First and join Our Gym in SS2.. why you ask? Cause I think I'd like to go to a less 'lifestyle' based gym and safe more money to on other things.. FFirst = 160/month, Our Gym = 80/month (comes with trainer)..
  • My computer has not recovered it's 'flu' since the last time I sent it to fix.. (my dvd burner not recognizing dvd format and I can't burn) So I did it again.. this is the main reason why I didn't blog..
  • I've not been blogging.. but you've already know the reason why..
  • I've lost my laptop's cable (AC supply) and have to keep on borrowing my colleague's cable at the office.
  • My laptop couldn't connect to the internet.. (another reason why I couldn't blog)..
  • I'm stucked with series of Desperate Housewife..
  • Been feeling really sleepy everyday after lunch.. I don't normally feel sleepy at that time..
  • Some say it's the rainy-gloomy weather.. I have no comment..
There's so many things that I want to blog for this past few days.. There's so many photos that I wanna post up as well.. Most interesting part is the paintball event that happened last sunday and the war-scar picture..

Thus is my life.. (Album: Mocheeba - Charango, Track: Sao Paulo) playing in the background..

7 Comments:

Blogger izchan said...

SS2 eh ... its bad enough we work near each other ... now we stay near each other.

Actually ... I was at Darus 2 nights back and I thought I saw you sitting with some of your friends.

Like usual ... I did not make contact for fear of grenade retribution.

:)

as for your comp?

Would it be too much if I suggest that you chunck it and buy a new one?

A new "simple" comp is like only 1500 more or less. Just get the AMD 64Bit version (cheap and effective hardware) and it should be smooth sailing.

No cure for your notebook.

I hear the new lifebooks are going cheap.

3:17 PM

 
Blogger Syrope said...

Oh cool is that, you two staying and working near each other and yet never meeting?

Classic case of "turn left, turn right".

Only you two are not a couple.

Ok I really gotta start work on my articles. Can die.

8:07 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Hahah..

Iz.. Thank GOD you didn't approach! I wasn't in Dharus 2 nites back.. wait.. is it Dharus DU or Darussalam Subang?

I was in Darussalam Subang..

12:42 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

Dharus DU ... just beside public bank.

it was a friday night.

1:30 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Nope, wasn't there.. :).. I went to Darussalam at bout 1130pm..

Lucky you..

12:23 AM

 
Blogger sourrain said...

Sao Paulo is, to me, the ultimate sexy session between the silk sheets music..:D

Taikor...will be speaking to you later...next weekend is my LAST weekend in KL and so this weekend we better party. No ffks or flu viruses is going to keep you out,you hear???

11:15 AM

 
Blogger izchan said...

lucky me.

else I would have looked like a complete idiot.

"Hi, are you Edwin?"

I mean if I looked like hazel and asked that, it would have been cool.

But looking like me and asking makes me look like some what of a perv.

yes ... definately lucky me.

11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home