OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Thursday, April 07, 2005

:: My PS2 Story ::

Okay okay.. there came a time where every machinery needs it's servicing. Anything from a car to your computer and not to mention your PS2.

I came to realize this only recently, after having that 'machine' sitting in my room for more than 2 years.. and last week I bought this GT4 game (the best ever racing game produced, it is this game that provoked me to buy a PS2!! tat time was GT2).

Heard from my trusted game seller guy, GT4 (english ver.) comes in DVD9! Am so excited to try the game!!.. I'll never leave the house... yeahh.. rite...

Anyhow, as you may guessed.. my loyal PS2 can't even read the disc.. damnit, so i sent it for servicing as been advised by the 'experts' (PS2 sellers).

3 days has passed.. the empty space underneath my TV is a sore-sight.. no more DVD movie, no more games.. Missing my PS2 already.. there's 5 more days to go before its gonna be returned back to me.

Yesterday.. I went to gym in Menara Axis, to cure my misery.. and guess what happened..


The PS2 Kelisa.. damnit..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home