OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

:: S'pore Trip ::

Went S'pore wif Jason last week.. Meet up wif Ee Leen and stayed at her place in Pasir Ris.. I kinda like tha place, very quiet. Fortunately when we arrived, I'd still have time to visit Attica.

Then the next day we went to Velvet (my first time! can you believe it?!) , Zouk & Phuture. An advice to all, do NOT even TRY "Phuture".. it's on a wrong planet. Anyway, These are some of the pictures I took over the weekend..


Ah Lan Jie & Me Posted by Hello


Great Big City of S'pore Posted by Hello


Me & Mae in Coffee Bean Posted by Hello


The S'pore Chickas! Posted by Hello


Me & Ee Leen just outside of ThaiExpress Posted by Hello


Jason & Me Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home