OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

:: My Biggest Lost !!! ::

You've guessed it!... my biggest blunder!! I admit to my own carelessness.. and it's freaking stoopid!! Till I see you again (most probably not ever), it's goodbye to my lovely sunnies.. yes, you are one of my favourite. We shared so many memories.. u appeared in so many of my photos.. protecting my eyes from the UVA,UVB and UVC... I'm so sorry for this had to happen.. This is what they call destiny.. (yes.. i know this is what they called carelessness as well..) :~(



Oakley's Ducati Juliet Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home