OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Saturday, January 08, 2005

:: Video Kills the Radio Stars and here's why! ::

Arrghh.. I'm beginning to hate listenin' to Hitz.fm...
they repeat their songs Over and Over and Over and Over ... (X100) yes yes.. Nellly & Tim Mcgraw...

Getting sick of it.. i'd rather be listening to radio-ads..
I wonder how the DJs in the studio feels.. probably they have their own ipod.

(oh yeah.. i found out Mix fm has this TOP1000 hits.. it's my fav now) aheem... at least you can be sure there's no repetition! from Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm!! Today's hits ranking is until.. err.. lemmi check their website..612! Yesssssss!! still a long way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home