OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Monday, September 27, 2004

:: Hunger Strike ::

I'm hungry.. just finished my SIB data compiling thingy..

Should I tell you the life of a CME now?.. or..
I'm abit lazy to tell you the truth, haven't been having a good 8hours .. i mean Not Even 6hours of sleep man!
And my tum tum just growl again..

Arrghh!.. I thinking of Maggi-Assam Laksa and I've just brushed my teeth..
Kill Me! Kill Me!

Okay okay.. I promise the next time for 'life of a CME'..

I need food now..

1 Comments:

Blogger sourrain said...

Taikor...CME CME CME pls?Since I've met up with you since this post came out,my guess is that you've eaten:)

11:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home