OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

:: Random Thoughts ::

This life is filled will unexpected moments/happenings or whatever you might call it. In which makes life abit exciting to live in it. True?

Another thought, when someone broke-up with their love one.. we will somehow look for another new partner without all the bad points of the previous partner, somehow its funny we never realise that this happens again and again.. and also not realising that those good points of our previous partner that our future ones 'might not' have have.

Pls to anyone that's reading this... watch this movie called "Windstruck" (Korean) - starring Jeon Ji Hyun. Then watch "My Sassy Girl" (Korean also duh...) by the same girl. Watch it especially with your love one.. I bet they'll MELT!..

A good night to all of ya'll ..

1 Comments:

Blogger Wish Angel said...

I agree with ya. I watched both windstruck and sassy girl for more than five times.. at least!

5:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home