OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

:: Jay Chou's ::

Ahemm... Not that I'm so much into the Chinese Musical thingy..
but this chap is really good man! Did anyone know he even sang the song written for Warcraft III ??! (Reign of Chaos)

Couldn't stop listening to his latest CD namely Common Jasmin Orange (七里香)
I personally like track 3 & 9, damn bloody good.. (tho MORE than half of the time i have no idea what he's singing about)

Today was quite a tiring day, such as a life of a CME.. but everytime I tell people how busy I am, I'll get a reply of
"You guys go out and enjoy/drinking all, enjoying life.. what's so hard to do man?" - The next blog I'm gonna tell you people out there what's the life of a CME all about / or how we actually live our so-called-happenin'-life...

Till then, I'm gonna just sleep it off..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally understand your feeling. :)

4:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home