OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Thursday, September 16, 2004

:: Me ::

[Current mood?]
mixed feelings

[Current sounds?]
comin from my PC's fan...

[Current things on your table?]
my laptop, mineral bottles, speakers, PC, passport, phones, mags that i haven't touch for years

[Current thinking?]
when will this question ends...

[Current status online?]
available

[Current clothes?]
tee shirt and undies.. yeap

[Current tv show on?]
i don't know

[Current music listening to?]
nothing

[Last time you laughed ?]
an hour ago...

[Last time you wanted to cry?]
can't remember

[Last time you had a guys day out/girls day out /with your frens??]
last week i think..

[Last time you went out party-ing?]
an hour ago.. definately.

[Last time you charged your cell battery?]
before i went out 4 hours ago..

[Last received a message from?]
sister

[Last phone conversation?]
Ah Dee

[Last sport watched?]
Car Racin' on my PS2

[Last musical/concert went?]
many many years ago... or can i say last sunday ? on TV?

[Where do you wish you were now?]
Korea.. i think.. my bedroom.. well.. i AM in my bedroom ... so.. Korea..

[What do you wish now?]
i wish for love to find me... ngeh ngeh ngeh

[Who do you wish you were?]
i like myself..

[If you could exchange bodies for a day...]
exchange bodies? what kinda question is that? can it be an animal? i'm happy as a person tho..

[If you were old enough, what car would you want to be driving?]
I am old enough to drive.. I want to drive a Skyline GTR34 Nurburging M-spec

[Lastly, what life do you want to live 10 years from now?]
Happy Family.. earning 5 figures, leading a healthy and active lifestyle.. ahh.. what a dream yea!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home