OK, you've all got blogs, so I'm creating one of my own, to sit, unvisited and unloved, like a forgotten grandparent, collecting dust in some home and, unnoticed... So now that I'm off on the right foot...

Friday, March 31, 2006

:: Terengganu ::

So there I was, on the east coast of Pen Mal.. Staring across the vast South China Sea.. alone, staring at the fathomless blue skyline partnering lil dashes of fluffy clouds. Standing in front of this deserted grainy sands of Batu Burok beach. I could almost hear mother earth as her zephyr swept thru my face..

I'm in the land of Peace.. "..Darul Iman"

..and boredom..



Even the ship looks lonely..

First Dinner in town.. 1 of 6 Nasi Lemak that I'm gonna eat whilst in TGG

There's a saying that I wanna share about my hotel (Primula), "Looks Nice from Far, but it's actually Far from Nice"

Yeah, bout the keropok lekor thingy.. I did try it, of course!.. but I rather not picture it up here, cause it (the picture) looks kinda suggestive'.. heheh..

All in all, I'm glad that I'm back in civilization.. KL is much more a "masyarakat majmuk" city. Why would I say that?.. Erm.. Cause being in TGG for 4days, I didn't manage to even see one Indian man/woman.. Interesting..

3 Comments:

Blogger 雨后的微笑 said...

Did u try terengganu most famous Keropok Lekor at Losong and Seberang Takir?

About Primula well you right about them and they customer service ehem..ehemm XD.

1:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

next time if you don't wanna go, let me go... i don't mind looking at ugly ppl or nothing at all... =P

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Edwin Ng said...

Zhuo: Yeah.. I went to Losong to buy it back home even!.. Besstt..!

Hocus: I actually liked both chewy-thick ones (which are called "Lekor") and the crispy ones (called "keropok".. i think).. I almost went to Redang, cause my company send ciggies there as well.. but tough luck.

Jellypixie: hahaha!!.. ok ok..

12:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home